Default Powerful dedicated server?

Hello Folks! I need a dedicated server. It should have an integrated gpu.
    Like the ones which come with the i7 series or the E5-12X5 series. Ram 24Gb is enough. And HDD 2tbs max.
    Any provider recomendations? What host is better? Any info on Hostnamaste.com budget dedicated server hosting?
    Any reviews, please?

Have a look at servers from legionbox.com and planethoster.com.
    I've never experienced better features, functionality, up-time, and support - tech, billing & customer - than what you can receive from them. These folks give you peace of mind worth a great deal more than the reasonable prices they charge - and earn!

Very happy with hostnamaste.com budget dedicated server and would not hesitate to recommend them. When signing up with such a cheap provider, I was initially concerned about reliability and customer service, but both have been excellent.

I've recommended Hostnamaste.com to other people. Any time I had a question or a problem getting help was never an issue. It is my first web hosting services I contracted and everything was so easy and reliable. I am very happy with my choice.

ASVhost.com and planethoster.com servers are well-balanced and low cost. They are Superb! They are affordable and the best.

A great list of dedicated servers you'll find at Orangeserver.net - they are experts.
    High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!

Servers from hostingsource.com and hostround.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
    Their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high.