Default Need stable server. Most of my clients are located in Europe.

My current host started to make me nervous because of bad customer support and downtime.
    Most of my clients are located in Europe.
    Stable server with 500 gbs of space, 16 gbs of RAM and 5000 gbs of bandwidth.
    ZipServers.com and GTHost.com were recommended to me as good options.
    What can you say about them? need feedbacks. Also any alternatives?

Thanks in advance.

I'd draw your attention to accounts from kvchosting.net and planethoster.com.
    I just want to let you guys know that your customer service is outstanding and I have not experienced anything like this before from any company that I have dealt with. Please keep up the good work!

Have to say the feedbacks here are spot on, i have been looking for an affordable, fast and reliable host for sometime now - GTHost.com ticks all the boxes! Within an hour or so our hosting was active and ready to be used!

KVChosting.net and legionbox.com servers are decent enough to sign up with.
    Pleasant and patient. Geeks with grace comes to mind. Seriously, if you have a problem with your host, give them 5 minutes and you will see why I made time to write about them. You will be glad you did.

Stable servers are available from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com.
    There are a lot things to learn, but when I have questions and need help, their guru are there answered and responded to my needed quickly and friendly.

==>> https://gthost.com/instant-servers/
    Optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

The best servers in Europe are available from hostround.com and hostsailor.com.
    Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, any businesses, and end-users alike.

I recommend Zakservers.com offshore dedicated servers all the time and would recommend them above any other hosting provider I have dealt with. One of their highest priorities is to provide state of the art security for customer's data.