tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Default pl help paypal problem

Dear members i'm in a problem ,actually one site was to sent me a payment in paypal and i gave the admin my paypal id ,i just wrote my paypal id is
    so and so
    but he sent to some other paypal id he is telling that i already sent to:isxyz@hkjhj.com but in colon mark you can't create one paypal id so how that payment gone ,then i created another id with is word plus my real id ,that was also not existed i created one but no such payemnt notice.So pl tell me is there any way to get my payment back and another question if while sending payment to one id if that id totally not existing what will happen really?Pl help me.

i think the admin can easily help you because if the email does not exist one can't send paypal amount ,second thing is if already money sent then if you will create an account in that id ur account will show the balance but if the email id totally does not exist paypal can't do anything because first paypal will send activation link or payment notification mail to ur email.So the admin can help easily send u another payment and paypal can return the amount to the admin.

well when the paypal id does not exsit or if it is invalid then the admin will for sure not be able to send to that id isnt it.
    SO he will be having his money with him only just ask him to send it to your correct id

it muist be your mistake if you forget a symbol in your PP ID or he may be a scammer.

yes satyakam and other members said right if the owner send that money and your wrong email has no existence, the money will not be send and remain to the owener itself, u better make a query.

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    it muist be your mistake if you forget a symbol in your PP ID or he may be a scammer.
    No i did give him the right paypal but what he did he sent to the paypal id with another is option attached but when i asked to provide me the transaction id he could not provide then he again paid me and provided the transaction id,thanks for your reply anyways.

Normally when someone send money to a paypal account that never existed, the email owner still able to create a new paypal account with the same email address and claim the money. It happended to me once and I able to claim the money. If the money didn't claims, it actually still remain in the owner hand. So, admin still can cancel the old transaction and resend the money to your correct paypal account. Anyway, since you already get the money, this thread should be close!

Hello Tom

You can tell admin to contact Paypal Resolution center and get your money back.

Before sending money to a unregistered Paypal ID then the Paypal will clearly shows out a message that "The Paypal ID which you gave is not yet registered with any of the member". So simple right..
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Default Re: pl help paypal problem

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Dear members i'm in a problem ,actually one site was to sent me a payment in paypal and i gave the admin my paypal id ,i just wrote my paypal id is
    so and so
    but he sent to some other paypal id he is telling that i already sent to:isxyz@hkjhj.com but in colon mark you can't create one paypal id so how that payment gone ,then i created another id with is word plus my real id ,that was also not existed i created one but no such payemnt notice.So pl tell me is there any way to get my payment back and another question if while sending payment to one id if that id totally not existing what will happen really?Pl help me.
    well. i have no exactly experience about this issue but you can try below method:
    add your new created email address to your real paypal account, after confirmed this email address.you can try to cliam the receivement, if this don't work i'm afraid you'd better conatc with paypal.they will help you.

No i did give him the right paypal but what he did he sent to the paypal id with another is option attached but when i asked to provide me the transaction id he could not provide then he again paid me and provided the transaction id,thanks for your reply anyways.
    So your problem got solved. Anyway, if you ever meet any such problems, you can call paypal for free with toll free number and solve it out. Please don't use "contact us via email" option because paypal won't reply to you. Their contact support system is very poor.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    So your problem got solved. Anyway, if you ever meet any such problems, you can call paypal for free with toll free number and solve it out. Please don't use "contact us via email" option because paypal won't reply to you. Their contact support system is very poor.
    Thanks lemon but what i know their phone support is not good they hold for some times but not attend though i have ever tried,i got response from them via email within 3 to 4 days.

well are you sure that he has sent you the money, may be he is lying

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    well are you sure that he has sent you the money, may be he is lying

yes. this is possible and i think even that sender send the money wrongly . he still can charge back that amount and resend to him properly.

Well the admin is trying to cheat I guess because in such a case the money does not go into thin air. Either the transaction fails or the admin can have a chargeback.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Thanks lemon but what i know their phone support is not good they hold for some times but not attend though i have ever tried,i got response from them via email within 3 to 4 days.
    I've just called them once and the customer support agent is really nice and I was not been placed on hold even for once. I think it depends on the agent that will take your case.

Is the site you are working in is a legit site? as if there is no paypal id by that name amount will not go anywhere..!!

well this thread should be closed i already got my payment long back as i intimated above and admin resent me the payment.So we should not do any further discussion.