Default VPS plan to sign up with

VPS plans from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to select the best one, so which way is better to follow?

I jump at the opportunity and recommend you to look at these vps hosts:
    1) Hostnamaste.com
    2) Netshop-isp.com.cy
    3) Idologic.com
    Never experienced any downtime. They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them.

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and qhoster.com are worth your attention.
    Support & Hosting Management system are quite good. Servers work with no glitches. And prices are competitive.

I now recommend QHoster.com to anyone that ever asks for web hosting and will continue to do so.
    Use the code VPS10OFF and get 10%OFF on all VPS hosting Plans. 30 server locations to choose from.

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    The cost of the hosting was of expected, it was an average price, I was happy with the amount it costed, it is not under priced, but it is not overpriced, for what the hosting is like, it is a great price.

I've really enjoyed Managed VPS service I've received from Rightservers.com web host and have always been treated courteously and professionally by you and your staff. Overall they are a big improvement from my last host, and I hope they continue with their good service.

VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com arwe the best to have a deal with.
    All is good, nothing negative to say, support is very fast, all problems are solved in a very short time at a very affordable price. I recommend them without any reservation, go to them.

Pricing - the best. Exmasters.com VPS hosting is the absolute best in the business.
    It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.