Default Web hosting specials for Easter?

Recentry came across Webdock.io Hosting Special for Easter. Decided to share and discuss.
    The deals can be purchased from Monday the 3rd of April to Monday the 10th of April both days inclusive.
    The EASTERCAMPAIGN2023 Coupon expires in 30 days once activated.
    + You can get a full refund within 14 days if you have not used any.
    What are your views on this special? Please share. Any other hosting specials for Easter?

Cheap plans are available from legionbox.com and rockhoster.com as they are providen to be the best in the whole IT industry.
    Their customer support is brilliant. Hosting servers are very good and mostly uptime. Pricing of the hosting plans is also affordable.

Give them a try. Really Attractive Easter Hosting Special! Webdock.io has a fully featured API interface so you can automate workflows or query your servers for information whenever you need it.

You can get a full refund within 14 days if you have not used any of your cre dits.

I'm really happy with QHoster.com support, they reply support queries instantly. Pricing is also, good enough.

Use the code SH20OFF and get 20%OFF on All cPanel Web Hosting Packages.
    Use the code VPS10OFF and get 10%OFF on all VPS hosting Plans.
    Use the code 1GBITPORT and get 1Gbit Port Free Upgrade on Dedicated Servers.

Accounts from rockhoster.com and asvhost.com are worth trying.
    An amazing service and available 24/7, which is perfect for me. I am a night person and always contact them in the early am. They are very knowledgeable and make me feel they can handle whatever it is.