Default Shared account to asign up with ...

Shared plans from libertyvps.net and brixly.uk are attractive for me and I have to stick to the best one, so what should I do?

Take a look at https://rockhoster.com/web-hosting/
    This truly appreciable web host will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.

Quality shared plans from hostingsource.com and qhoster.com are worth trying.
    They are cool, help you in solving your problem, reply to query quickly and made your job easy. Cheers & their Teams ROCK !!!!!

Happy with centohost.com website hosting. Control panel has a lot of good software like blog and forum. I think they are much better than my previous hosting service. I have several accounts with them, and they continue to impress!

Excellent quality (continuity) of service - and very quick responses to any questions/concerns.
    I highly recommend NetShop ISP to anyone looking for a courteous and reliable web host provider.

You need to choose a hosting provider whose data center is geographically close to your target audience.
    Nice web hosting with full of features and useful tools you can get from:
    1) Hostingsource.com
    2) Greenwebpage.com
    3) Sectorlink.com
    Choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.

Accounts from rockhoster.com and hostround.com are the best and most reliable in the whole IT industry.
    The staff at them always, always provided guidance, support and care with their customer needs.