Default Shared account to sign up with ... any ideas?

Shared plans from libertyvps.net and planethoster.com are attractive for me and I have to select the best one, so if you were me, what would you do?

Have a look at shared plans from hostingsource.com and black.host.
    Their speed of hosting is good. Services are really good. I advise to use them as your hosting providers.

I think you should broaden the range of your search.
    1) Webhost.pro
    2) QHoster.com
    3) Siteground.com
    They fulfill all your requirements to be online.
    Good pricing and unqiue features.

Excellent prices for kvchosting.net ssd web hosting packages. Go and compare yourself, with the support and uptime, you really can't go wrong with them. In few words they are professional and really caters to what you need.

Shared plans from qhoster.com and planethoster.com are quite right to have a deal with.
    I am impressed and pleased with the very short wait time, the professionalism of the tech support and most of all the very personalized type of interaction they provide.

Great host, haven't had any problems so far. I like Libertyvps.net support, where you can talk to their support team on msn, but they aren't on 24/7 which would be better. I also like that you can host unlimited sites from the one account.

All i can say is that i am a novice trying to create my own web site - If it wasn't for Libertyvps.net bitcoin hosting i would still be trying to install various parts - thank you again for your patience , quick answers and advice - would recommend you every time!