Default Need SSD VPS for hosting ASP.NET application

Hi,
    I want to host an ASP.NET application with SQL Server.
    The application shall be accessed by over 2k users.
    Mainly a database oriented application. What server configuration i need to host this.
    Do you know anything about kvchosting.net SSD VPS? Are they reliable? Alternatives please?

Thanks and Regards

VPS plans from qhoster.com and hostingsource.com are worth trying.
    An amazing service and available 24/7, which is perfect for me. I am a night person and always contact them in the early am. They are very knowledgeable and make me feel they can handle whatever it is.

Both upload and download speeds are incredibly fast, and the features are standard but very well supported.
    I recommend kvchosting.net to anyone who wants to host multiple domain names on the same server for a nominal cost.

Plans from brixly.uk and libertyvps.net are worthwhile.
    They are definitely your to-go hosting providers whenever you want to buy a powerful and cheap hosting/server for your companies and for your clients. Their power specifics are just a lot better than enough, it provides more than enough resources for you to run a website smoothly.

I know kvchosting.net web hosting service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent. The uptime is good, my sites are always up - I am happy. Stable servers located in the USA.

Accounts from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are solid and reliable enough to sign up with.
    Good speed, fast support and see no down time yet! The best value at them is friendly support.

I've been with kvchosting.net for over a year. Their hosting service has been fairly good.
    The support is good and fast. My site's performance is great.