Default How to create "subscriber" text box in blogs?

I have seen a box with label "subscribe" in many blogs, which asks us to provide our email addresses to get daily updates about the blog in our emails. May I know how we can embed this subscriber text box in our blog?

Default Re: How to create "subscriber" text box in blogs?

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    I have seen a box with label "subscribe" in many blogs, which asks us to provide our email addresses to get daily updates about the blog in our emails. May I know how we can embed this subscriber text box in our blog?
    Dear Lemon Its very simple anyone can do this its a simple patch of html code provided by the freeburner site if you want to add such codes in your site/blog then do one thing get registered yourself in feedburner.com and after logging in to ur account choose e-mail subscribe option then you have feel few lines of form then they will provide you one code to add in ur site it available in different size and shape as per your requirement you can choose it and simply add their code in your site.
    If you need any further help then don't hesitate to ask me.i will feel good to help you out.
    Thanks.

Hello debasis - thanks for the informations but I knew it that feedburner.com is a very good site and popular too, I also ue it.. But can u pls tell me some othere site name? Waiting for ur reply.

Look here they offer a form builder with automatic link with your blog, each time you add a new entry your subsribers will receive the email. A small copy-paste and you're done !
    Hidden Content : 8500 new affiliates signed up in a week
    10% 2nd tier => Hidden Content !

Quote Originally Posted by NZ
    Look here they offer a form builder with automatic link with your blog, each time you add a new entry your subsribers will receive the email. A small copy-paste and you're done !
    I remove the link since it is considered spam...

Ooops, here's the link nz.aweber.com
    Hello friend its not the way to give some site link its called spamming you can insert the site link in your first reply if you forgot to add in ur first reply then you should enter the site link again by editing the first reply.Hello Moderators where are you all guys....Be active...
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Hello friend its not the way to give some site link its called spamming you can insert the site link in your first reply if you forgot to add in ur first reply then you should enter the site link again by editing the first reply.Hello Moderators where are you all guys....Be active...
    Thanks.
    Sorry again I didn't know this can be called spam, it was my link I use every day to login at them. Please remove also from your quoting or my removal is useless... :?

Thanks.
    Sorry again I didn't know this can be called spam, it was my link I use every day to login at them. Please remove also from your quoting or my removal is useless... :?
    Posting links which helps to other is not spam but posting unnecessary reply is called spam here what you have did means if you forget to add something in your reply and later you want to add that thing in your post then simply edit your post and insert what you like but but can't create an another reply for this because the admin is paying for each thread so no thread or post should be like this , that it would like be a spam...
    Thanks.

Thank you debasis, in the meantime I found the "edit" link on my own post and... suddently... your post make more sense to me ops:

Thank you debasis, in the meantime I found the "edit" link on my own post and... suddently... your post make more sense to me ops:
    U Are Welcome, Ok Sorry For My Behavior.we all are living here like a family member , its the duty of the moderators to guide any new members but i think they are very busy with any other sites...so i have guided you.Anyhow if you need any help from me then plz feel free to ask me at any time.By the way whats your name ?myself Debasis from India.
    Take Care.
    Thanks.

Mine is David and I live in Switzerland. I use NZ because I hope to live in new zealand in the future, but first I try to work hard here and there on the web to get enough money for this project of moving to nz with my family.

Be sure I'll ask your help if I need to, you looks like a senior here as you send many posts

Thanks to you !

Mine is David and I live in Switzerland. I use NZ because I hope to live in new zealand in the future, but first I try to work hard here and there on the web to get enough money for this project of moving to nz with my family.

Be sure I'll ask your help if I need to, you looks like a senior here as you send many posts

Thanks to you !
    Hello David i am marking that you are not coming here and not posting anything...why you are not coming any problem?you can earn good from this forum...so be active try to post at least 2 to 4 thread per day it will not take much time.
    Thanks.

Hello David i am marking that you are not coming here and not posting anything...why you are not coming any problem?you can earn good from this forum...so be active try to post at least 2 to 4 thread per day it will not take much time.
    Thanks.
    This is right. The reason I wasn't there during past days is because my browser showed an alert message about that forum telling there's a risk of spyware or virus with www.webmaster-money.org domain name, I retried 2-3 times and all the time i saw that offending alert.

Now I see no more alert so I'll try to be here more often :wink:

Thanks.
    This is right. The reason I wasn't there during past days is because my browser showed an alert message about that forum telling there's a risk of spyware or virus with www.webmaster-money.org domain name, I retried 2-3 times and all the time i saw that offending alert.

Now I see no more alert so I'll try to be here more often :wink:
    I marked that but my anti virus and my browser too blocked that trojan to load in my system but after 2 to 3 days this problem was there but it suddenly vanishes.ok thanks for being active here.keep posting.
    Thanks.