Default Good VPS is needed

Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either. Suggestions? What are your views on Netshop-isp.com.cy VPS hosting and also SSL Certificates? Is it good?

VPS plans from qhoster.com and hostsailor.com are worth trying.
    The value is great, my web site is really fast, and the people have been exceptional as well. All in all, I definitely Recommend them; the money will be very well-spent.

Try netshop isp for free. They're offering Free VPS Trial now.
    High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!

QHoster.com as well as legionbox.com VPS deals are worth trying.
    Everything is simple, straightforward, and worked flawlessly right out of the box. Uptime is great. Speed is no issue.

VPS accounts from hostround.com and hostsailor.com are solid enough to sign up with.
    Their servers are solid in price, and never had a server fail or go offline. Best: they don't upsell and they don't have support always trying to get into your account and database....and what they charge per month is as stated = not unexpected fees = no unexpected charges. These hosting companies are very underrated = I strongly recommend, trust.

Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.
    They mean business and they provide excellent service.
    I am pleased to deal with netshop-isp.com.cy host.

VPS plans which libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com provide are worth trying.
    Whether you're a beginner or a pro, they promise to offer a top quality service on all fronts, and for this reason the service is worth every penny you pay. Once you go with them you will wonder why you ever bothered with any other host - honestly!

I'm really happy with netshop isp cheap VPS, almost never any issues. Servers are fast, heaps of spare processing power, database queries happen very quickly. If you want a website for you, your family, friends, blogs, etc - it is an ideal solution.