Default Reliable fast hosting servers?

I require your help regarding the choice of reliable host offering vps hosting plans.
    Could anyone help me in comparison, I've found hostnamaste.com openvz vps hosting.
    I need about 30 gbs of space, 1 gb of ram and 800 gbs of bandwidth.
    What host is better from your points? Why?

Fast hosting servers are available from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
    I have chosen them because they offered the following features that put me at ease I liked as well as other freebies.
    24/7 technical support
    30-day money-back guarantee
    Free daily backups and many others.

You can trust hostnamaste.com - The openvz vps hosting plans are feature-rich and the pricing is competitive.
    They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

I like hostnamaste.com decent hosting provider. The fact is that it provides one of the best customer support I've ever encountered. The goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.

Well, Hostnamaste.com is pretty reliable from what I've seen. Using their budget dedicated server is a great experience. They've handled every ticket quickly, and with the responses you'd want from the very start.

Servers from hostround.com are solid and reliable and they can be right for meeting all your needs.
    I chose to go with this company because of their uptime and their customer support which is beyond praise. I’ve upgraded and am now using many of their products.