Default offshore streaming servers?

Hi,
    What is the best offshore web hosting for High Power streaming websites out there?
    I need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates, DDos protected
    Have seen Zakservers.com offered nice offshore streaming servers.

Is this provider trustworthy? Any other recommendations?

You know qhoster.com and legionbox.com servers are well-balanced and cheap.
    Mainly their customer service and support is quite excellent. The support staff take time to understand the issues and never talk down to you if you are finding it difficult to sort out the problem. Having said that - I haven't actually had that many problems!

If you ask me, like the features offered by zakservers.com team in their Netherlands, Bulgaria servers.
    They have started to accept Monero XMR as a payment method too. What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.

Servers from legionbox.com and planethoster.com are well-balanced and cheap.
    Super-fast, super-helpful, and super-accurate support. Without fail, you guys respond to and fix my website issues. You also had great, no-hassle, introductory packages that got me signed up. I have zero regrets and nothing but admiration for you guys.

The support has always been responsive, they don't lock down the server to the point of uselessness, and the connection speeds are much better than my previous host. Highly recommend Zakservers.com web host! Well-priced web host with attractive bitcoin dedicated servers.

ASVhost.com and brixly.uk servers can be right for you.
    Customer service and technical support is INCREDIBLY (!) knowledgeable, efficient, professional, helpful & courteous. Site has never had any downtime. Definitely recommend.

I've been hosting my sites for over a year and have no problems dealing with zakservers.com web host.
    Not only is their staff knowledgeable and friendly, but their responses are faster than any other hosting company I've been with.

Servers from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are well-balanced and cheap.
    They are a fine example of patience, service and civility which made the experience pretty much pain-free. Very grateful.