Default Denver Server hosting? need powerful one

Requirements:
    - 3 tbs of disk space, - 42 tbs of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support
    I am considering GTHost.com Denver server hosting packages.
    What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

Servers from legionbox.com and finaltek.com are good enough to sign up with.
    They are the most responsive when you contact them about some technical issues-- they contact you within minutes of your request and even went so far as to instruct you step-by-step about settings for your iPhone! I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a dependable host site with responsive, technical and 'real people' support.

Excellent quality of service - I am happy with GTHost.com - I really love the control panel software they use.
    This web host offers discount program - pay for 3, 6, 12 months - get 5%, 10%, 15% discount.

ASVhost.com and planethoster.com servers are well-balanced and cheap.
    They make their services very easy for the average internet user to setup and maintain a website. Tech staff is always helpful and quick to respond to your needs.

The reliability is stellar, the machines aren't cramped with as many clients as possible, and the performance is top-notch. I have had no issues with GTHost.com at all and have moved three other client's website to their dedicated server account.

ASVhost.com and hostsailor.com servers are decent enough to sign up with.
    They have provided an exceptional customer service. These folks are knowledgeable and quick to resolve any issues.

I've recommended Hostnamaste.com budget dedicated server to some people... Yes, everything is excellent!!!!They have adjusted their pricing plans over time to keep them competative and currently are extremely competitive in their pricing.

QHoster.com and legionbox.com servers are worth trying.
    I am totally satisfied with their hosting capabilities and support.