Default VPS + SSL Certificates

So I'm gonna need a VPS hosting account for some design clients, friends, and sites of mine. Any suggestions?
    Requirements:
    less than 40/mo
    good support
    disk space - 100gb or more
    Do you know anything about cloudarion.com solutions? Are they reliable? Other hosting providers?

Thanks

Libertyvps.net and hostround.com VPS deals are decent enough to sign up with.
    I would recommend them to anybody, they are very understanding, even if you are not a computer geek. They made the transition very simple and helped along the way when help was needed. They respond to questions very quickly, unlike a lot of other companies!

I was looking for a host that will provide a good SSD VPS account and was very lucky to have found cloudarion.com host. Great pricing, great support, reasonable disk space, nice webmail interface and lots of apps/scripts that are easy to install from cpanel.

You need to choose a hosting provider whose data center is geographically close to your target audience.
    1) Hostsailor.com
    2) Wirenine.com
    3) Exmasters.com
    Servers are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.

I must say that cloudarion.com is an excellent web host provider that offers affordable hosting solutions for running any kind of web sites. It has a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.

Accounts from brixly.uk and rockhoster.com are worthwhile.
    They are really good website hosts. They have a variety of hosting options and a variety of options. The pricing is budget friendly.

Accounts from legionbox.com and hostround.com can be quite good for you.
    Their prices and ratings are great. You'll be very impressed with their reliable service and helpful tech support resources. Their online tools are all very intuitive and user friendly.

KVChosting.net and asvhost.com VPS accounts are solid and reliable to have a deal with.
    Their prompt attention to my concern was very much appreciated. I would recommend them for support, value and trust.