Default SSL Certificates & VPS for me?

I`m looking for a long term Linux VPS for a few sites.
    Budget euro 30 + any taxes if applicable
    Min 2 core CPU, Min 2GB Ram, Min 50GB HDD
    Any established web hosting providers you can recommend?
    Do you think OBhost.net VPS hosting & SSL Certificates will work fine for my needs?
    Any reviews, please?

Thanks in advance

VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com can be quite good for you.
    The pricing they offer also made a huge difference when selecting a web hosting company. The service is really good. Just tons of value. Plus, their customer service is absolutely outstanding. Nothing more I can ask from my web hosts.

Always received a prompt assistance and no billing issues. OBhost.net is the host you can rely on - their team are professionals. Have had no issues. My sites were all transferred free and everything went smooth.

Accounts from rockhoster.com and hostsailor.com are full-featured and cheap.
    Reliable and always, always excellent technical service. They have been able to answer all questions, provide technical direction and have allowed you to experience peace-of-mind just knowing they are there to help when you need it most!

Have a look at VPS accounts which hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net provide.
    They are an excellent choice for web hosting. They are reasonably priced, provide excellent email-based support, and are incredibly reliable. I have really enjoyed working with them. Two thumbs up!

I just wanted to let you know how pleased I am being a netshop isp customer. They're offering Free VPS Trial.
    I'm able to focus on my business instead of worrying about my site's uptime, since all that is taken care of very well.

KVChosting.net and asvhost.com VPS accounts can be right for you.
    If you are looking for a cheap and fast webhosting company, then they are your best choice!

Just widen the range of your search and compare more VPS options:
    1) Servage.com
    2) Hostnamaste.com
    3) Exmasters.com
    They have nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.