Default VPS for ASP.NET application?

Hi,
    I want to host an ASP.NET application with SQL Server. The application shall be accessed by over 2k users. Mainly a database oriented application. What server configuration i need to host this.
    Do you know anything about Rightservers.com Canadian VPS? Are they reliable? Alternatives please?

Thanks and Regards

Have a look at VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net as they proven to be the best.
    Excellent value for your money, very good support and quality of network/servers. Highly recommended!

Site is extremely fast to load and has had almost perfect uptime. Rightservers.com is the host you can rely on.
    I can’t say enough good about these guys. It just isn’t possible. I just totally love their Canadian VPS.

Deals from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    The technical support at them is always great. Their prices are on the high end for the overall service, however.

Accounts from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com can be quite right for you.
    They are, quite simply, the best. All questions are thoroughly answered by knowledgeable professionals and, believe it or not, they get back to you when they say they will.

I've recently switched to managed VPS and can say Rightservers.com support was really helpful.
    These people are awesome. Very quick responses to tickets - like their Managed VPS solutions.

Accounts from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
    They have provided an exceptional customer service. These folks are knowledgeable and quick to resolve any issues.

As an alternative, you can also look at QHoster.com VPS solutions. They offer over 30 locations to choose.
    QWINTER PROMO for 2023 - Promo code: QWINTERVPS-20 (This promotion code will work until 25th of February, 2023).

VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and hostingsource.com are full-featured and low cost.
    They make my life better with the best options to own a professional website. Beautiful themes for all consumers at reasonable prices, a control panel easy to handle even for those less familiar with wordpress and not least the many opportunities you secure the site against hackers.