Default Web hosting for small online store?

Guys, advise the simplest hosting possible (preferably with a script) for a small online store.
    The most important thing is that there should be payment buttons and communication with the seller (that is, with me), and of course that the price should be inexpensive.
    Do you know anything about kvchosting.net and qhoster.com website hosting solutions?
    Are they good for running e-shops? Alternatives?

Web hosting from rockhoster.com and planethoster.com are worth your attention due to their top-notch services.
    Competitive prices, excellent speed, good security, and incredible customer service. Phone wait times are short and support was friendly and knowledgeable.. They are the best at what they do!

I have worked with many other host and always had issues with either hardware or support but kvchosting.net US web host has top top of both worlds! I love the speed of the site, the uptime, and the features.

You'd better choose https://www.qhoster.com/
    QWINTER PROMO for 2023 - Promo code: QWINTERVPS-20
    (This promotion code will work until 25th of February, 2023).

Absolutely one of the greatest web hosts that I have ever deal with.
    Recommend https://www.kvchosting.net/unlimited-hosting.html - hosting start from $1.89/mo.

Accounts from planethoster.com and brixly.uk are worth trying.
    Their prices are very good, their services match or beat what other hosting companies offer and they seem to never have any down time, at least none that has every effected me. I recommend them to anyone looking for great hosting at a reasonable price.