Default VPS hosting and SSL Certificate solutions?

Can someone describe their VPS hosting signup methodology. I'm opposed to fully automating the process. I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done. We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Suggestions?

Do you think OBHost.net VPS hosting and SSL Certificate solutions will work fine for my needs?
    Any they reliable? Any comments, please?

QHoster.com and asvhost.com VPS accounts are worth trying.
    Very professional and awesome to work with!! They have been a great choice. It was easy to transfer my websites with very available customer support. Their dashboards are easy to understand & navigate. Their prices are a good value. I have experienced virtually no outages since moving to them. Also speed & server response times were much improved. I am glad I have found them.

Highly recommend OBHost.net OpenVZ VPS solutions. Good pricing and unique features.
    It is an excellent dependable host. Support is fast and effective.

ASVhost.com and hostsailor.com VPS plans are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    100% Uptime, knowledgeable customer support, ease of use, great cpanel, amazing server stability and unbeatable prices. Really, I have nothing bad to say...

I recommend Rightservers.com Managed VPS hosting provider.
    The customer service is prompt and will get you the information you need to make your website function the best.

VPS accounts from qhoster.com and rockhoster.com are worth trying.
    Reliable and always, always excellent technical service. They have been able to answer all questions, provide technical direction and have allowed you to experience peace-of-mind just knowing they are there to help when you need it most!