Default Professional VPS hosting + discounts required

Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.

Suggestions? What are your views on cloudarion.com SSD VPS hosting? Is it good?

I'd recommned you to use VPS accounts from time-tested companies: qhoster.com and legionbox.com.
    You will get affordable plans and high performance solutions at competitive prices.*

I needed an inexpensive, yet reliable host and CloudArion.com provider met my demands.
    This is a great SSD VPS hosting service and is a very honest and up front person when offering the best for your site.

Nice server location choice: Switzerland, Germany and USA. I started with cloudarion.com SSD KVM VPS - and I am impressed from the start. I moved my personal site to their servers and was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites with the exception of one (it will be moved next week) to them.

Cheap and reliable accounts are available from libertyvps.net and asvhost.com.
    They are cool, help you in solving your problem, reply to query quickly and made your job easy. Cheers & their Teams ROCK !!!!!

QHoster.com (Winter VPS Promo (-20% OFF VPS servers)) and ASVhost.com deal are worthwhile.
    Always dedicated, helpful and creative on helping the client to solve the problem in the quickest way possible.

I'm thinking to move to cloudarion.com SSD VPS hosting now. Haven't been aware of any outages. Good work!
    Without a doubt, you will make the right decision going with this provider to host your site, big or small!

VPS accounts from legionbox.com and hostsailor.com can be right for you.
    Awesome. The customer service is good, I had to get some info and someone got back to me within 15 minutes via email. Their response time is very fast. I could see them in the Top Rankings in great offering great hosting products and customer service at an affordable price range.