Default Right server to sign up with ...

Servers from asvhost.com and planethoster.com are provided on sweet terms and I wonder which way I should go and why?

Servers from planethoster.com and hostsailor.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Reliable and always, always excellent technical service. They have been able to answer all questions, provide technical direction and have allowed you to experience peace-of-mind just knowing they are there to help when you need it most!

Choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support:
    1) Webhost.pro
    2) Midphase.com
    3) Kvchosting.net
    High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!

If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent instant server hosting service, don't hesitate, GTHost.com will meet your expectations in terms of reliability, speed and support. They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

A great list of servers you can find here: https://hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers/

Servers from planethoster.com and finaltek.com are trustworthy and solid enough to have a deal with.
    The support is OK. They are pretty fast and responsive. It does take a little of your brain with their help to solve some problems.

I have tried several web hosting providers but none of them beat asvhost.com solutions.
    This is a straight-forward, easy to use hosting service provider. Tech support is quick and reliable.

Servers from asvhost.com and qhoster.com are solid enough to sign up with.
    Great hosting. Excellent prices. I have never had any trouble with the hosting. Anything I need to update, I am told in advance. The customer service is great. Waiting period is not very long. Help is there at your service 24/7. When needed, their reps have walked me through the steps and resolved the issue at hand. Fast, efficient and there for you.