Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default free payoneer debit card to verify paypal account

I heard that we can verify our paypal account by getting free payoneer debit card. And the activation fee is just $10 for lifetime. I feel it's better than VCC where we have to buy new VCC every three months after it expires so it would be costly.

I don't know much deep detail about the debit card, so I'll be glad if someones who are familiar with this card can share their experience and give us more details.

Well i don;t think it will rally work as they are charging high fees and and what is validity of this card as VCC have 3 months if this are real Credit Card it might have validity of more than 5-6 years !

Well i hav e heard that even VCC expires, you need not purchase a new VCC and verify your account. The account remains verified even when your VCC expires.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    Well i hav e heard that even VCC expires, you need not purchase a new VCC and verify your account. The account remains verified even when your VCC expires.
    But paypal will ask for your credit card statement after your VCC expires, and if we don't, our account will be limited, so the only way to keep your account unlimited is to regularly link new VCC info by removing the existing one when it is about to expire. Otherwise, keep your account unverified and don't use VCC.
    But to overcome these limitations, it's better we use payoneer debit card, so I'm trying to learn more about it.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    But paypal will ask for your credit card statement after your VCC expires, and if we don't, our account will be limited, so the only way to keep your account unlimited is to regularly link new VCC info by removing the existing one when it is about to expire. Otherwise, keep your account unverified and don't use VCC.
    But to overcome these limitations, it's better we use payoneer debit card, so I'm trying to learn more about it.
    Who said you that this will happen? I don't think that this will happen because many people are saying that even after VCC is expiring, they are not facing any kind of problem.
    SmartzKool

Who said you that this will happen? I don't think that this will happen because many people are saying that even after VCC is expiring, they are not facing any kind of problem.
    Well, this was said by one person who has been using paypal for a long time. Anyway, if what you heard is true, it will be good news for us. Let's hope this is true.

Well I see many people complaining once they have used VCC.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife

Well I see many people complaining once they have used VCC.
    That's is because VCC expired most of time within 3 months time and we need to add it every time so Paypal can catch us and can prove we are using VCC than Credit Card because credit card more than 3 expired date most of time !

do paypal checks it always every time like once every 3 months if our debit card or credit card are still valid or not expired yet. luckily mine is debit card and that i dont' ahev this kind of problem.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    do paypal checks it always every time like once every 3 months if our debit card or credit card are still valid or not expired yet. luckily mine is debit card and that i dont' ahev this kind of problem.
    Well i am not sure they check it closely but but system is automatic so system expired card after card expiry period get over and you can check your card validity on card also !

In our country we can't use debit card to verify account, so we must have to go for VCC. Anyway, I just ordered for one payoneer card, and my application is under review. If they accept it, they will send me the card in mail which will take more than 60 days to arrive at home. I hope they will accept my application.

i got some info from the forum noexpiry and yes people can apply this card but the card charge fees a lot.

I am hearing about this card for the first time and have searched the net already. Yes, it is a card which can be used to receive money directly to this card and can spend directly from that card, it can be a debit or credit card and its activation fee (one time most probably) is 9.95$ and monthly a/c maintenance fee is 3$. Though it is telling that it can be used by the non-us citizens also, but how could it be possible, I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    i got some info from the forum noexpiry and yes people can apply this card but the card charge fees a lot.
    Well that is really problem they charge 10$ as maintenance fees plus transaction fees are extra those are earning more than 500$ from PP can use this card but those are earning little penny they will lose more money than earning...

In our country we can't use debit card to verify account, so we must have to go for VCC. Anyway, I just ordered for one payoneer card, and my application is under review. If they accept it, they will send me the card in mail which will take more than 60 days to arrive at home. I hope they will accept my application.
    Lemon, then you have spend a lot of money to verify your paypal account, you better apply for a credit card from any Indian Bank.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Well that is really problem they charge 10$ as maintenance fees plus transaction fees are extra those are earning more than 500$ from PP can use this card but those are earning little penny they will lose more money than earning...
    and whats more,if the you want to know how much money in your card by using ATM then it will charge fee,and,for example you have 100$ in your card if you try to withdraw 110$ then you can not and there appears error,and they will charge 0.9$ for the mistake.

and whats more,if the you want to know how much money in your card by using ATM then it will charge fee,and,for example you have 100$ in your card if you try to withdraw 110$ then you can not and there appears error,and they will charge 0.9$ for the mistake.
    Wow this quite high fees 9 cent per mistake but as they are giving us Debit card so what ever balance we have on debit card that much we can withdraw we can't withdraw single cent above our balance.....

Friends, I'll tell you everything uptodate once I started using the card. My application is still under review, they will send me to my mail address once they approve it. It will take some 30 to 60 days to reach at home.

Friends, I'll tell you everything uptodate once I started using the card. My application is still under review, they will send me to my mail address once they approve it. It will take some 30 to 60 days to reach at home.
    Well that is quite long we need to wait but as it have some advantage and disadvantage also i am also thinking buy one card but if i get enough funds withdraw though this card....

Yes Lemon, pl do that. We will then think whether it is worthwhile to have one or not.