Default VPS hosting in the USA is needed

I`m looking for a long term Linux VPS for a few sites.
    Budget euro 30 + any taxes if applicable
    Min 2 core CPU, Min 2GB Ram, Min 50GB HDD, Location Europe
    Any established web hosting providers you can recommend?
    Do you think cloudarion.com SSD VPS hosting will work fine for my needs?
    Any reviews, please?

Thanks in advance

The price is great and everything is perfect. By far the best host I have used: ever. Cloudarion.com is simply the best hosting provider out there. I can't tell you how good the customer service is... it's just incredible.

Use VPS accounts from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net.
    Great hosting. Excellent prices. I have never had any trouble with the hosting. Anything I need to update, I am told in advance. The customer service is great. Waiting period is not very long. Help is there at your service 24/7. When needed, their reps have walked me through the steps and resolved the issue at hand. Fast, efficient and there for you.

I've been with cloudarion.com SSD VPS for over 6 months and although my site is very basic it was important that I have a site that was easily established, easily maintained, and had support when I needed web site development skills beyond my ability. Any time I had a question or a problem getting help was never an issue.

ASVhost.com and rockhoster.com VPS accounts can be quite right for you.
    The price-quality ratio is among the best I've met. The server administration dashboard is a very nice and professional, which gives me a great experience. Quick response time! I highly recommend them.

IMHO, you can rely on https://cloudarion.com/virtual-servers/ - from $10/mo.
    If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them.