Default Personal web site hosting suggestions

Hi,
    I've been searching various hosts, nothing I've tried seems to work for me in terms of free for a webpage. I'm going to pay but want to get the following:

1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.
    2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.
    3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.
    4) Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.
    5) Do want month to month payments if possible or low cost yearly plan types.

Suggestions? What are your views on Rightservers.com Managed VPS hosting? Is it good?

Have a look at plans from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com.
    I have chosen them because they offered the following features that put me at ease I liked as well as other freebies.
    24/7 technical support
    30-day money-back guarantee
    Free daily backups and many others.

From time to time I've needed to request support. Each time, I've been amazed at how quickly I get a response. Today was no exception - my problem solved in minutes! Highly recommend Rightservers.com Canadian VPS solutions.

Check out QHoster.com solutions. They seem able to fix anything. I've never been disappointed. I've yet to have a single problem that wasn't taken care of well and instantly, even when the problem was due to my lack of understanding. They never hesitated to help and always make things right.

Use the code SH20OFF and get 20%OFF on All cPanel Web Hosting Packages.
    Use the code VPS10OFF and get 10%OFF on all VPS hosting Plans.

QHoster.com and ASVhost.com servers are well-balanced and low cost.
    Count me a satisfied customer. They are cost-competitive and service oriented.

I think you should broaden the range of your search.
    I know Libertyvps.net and also Greenwebpage.com offers unrivaled support, speed, and reliability.
    Like their feature-packed VPS solutions. Saving one or two dollars per month is not worth the loss of a few hundred or a few thousand dollars when your site goes down.