Default Super cheap web hosting solutions?

Hi,
    I've been searching various hosts, nothing I've tried seems to work for me in terms of free for a webpage. I'm going to pay but want to get the following:
    1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.
    2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.
    3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.
    4) Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.
    5) Do want month to month payments if possible or low cost yearly plan types.

Suggestions? What are your views on QHoster.com web hosting solutions? Are they reliable?

Thanks

KVChosting.net and planethoster.com shared accounts are the best to sign up with.
    These are the best hosting services' around. Great support staff, responds to tech calls quickly and fix's issue's even if there not a server problem. What more can you ask from a hosting service?

I've used several other hosts, but none offer the rock-solid operation that Hosting022.com does.
    Great pricing, great support, reasonable disk space, nice webmail interface and lots of apps/scripts that are easy to install from cpanel.

Cheap plans are available from kvchosting.net and planethoster.com.
    Their support is really good. When you ask them to look at your problem, they are really quick. The communicate really good, because they keep you updated in every step.

QHoster.com is the best hosting provider to have a deal with.
    It's worth paying every penny for hosting services. The bandwidth, is awesome i.e. Speed which I get customizing and lots more.

I definitely know that truth comes out of a comparison, take a look at:
    1) Kvchosting.net
    2) Libertyvps.net
    3) Startlogic.com
    Servers are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.

Cheap hosts are: qhoster.com and hostingsource.com.
    You'll be overwhelmingly pleased with their services. No complaint from them either! Try them, you will be pleased.

I'm using QHoster.com since september 2022 and i don't know how good is support because i haven't needed till know. Everything works perfect! Absolutely fantastic service - even into the late hours of the night. Truly brilliant.

Use the code SH20OFF and get 20%OFF on All cPanel Web Hosting Packages.
    Use the code VPS10OFF and get 10%OFF on all VPS hosting Plans.
    Use the code 1GBITPORT and get 1Gbit Port Free Upgrade on Dedicated Servers.