Default Fully Managed VPS Suggestion

Hello,
    I want suggestion who is the best managed VPS provider with better prices..
    RAM Mini 2GB Max 3GB
    Processor Good One
    Hard Disk: Mini 200GB Max 300GB
    Fully Managed..
    Budget is around $100-$150
    Do you think Rightservers.com Managed VPS solutions will serve my needs?
    Any reviews, please?

VPS plans from kvchosting.net and hostingsource.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
    The servers are very fast and reliable.
    Prices are competitive.

They are quick to serve and extremely helpful - I recommend Rightservers.com Canadian VPS.
    The live chat help system has always been very helpful. Uptime and speed connectivity have been also great.

QHoster.com (BLKWEEK30) and ASVhost.com VPS accounts are worth trying.
    Their support people are very attentive.
    They have set the bar high for other hosting out there and it will be extremely hard to beat. I have finally found a hosting company that I will be a life-long customer with.

The very few times there was a problem, I either got support from their online forum or directly from Rightservers.com Managed VPS web host and the problem was promptly resolved. I'm already planning on upgrading my subscription. As far as I have seen my site has 99.9% uptime.

QHoster.com and hostsailor.com VPS accounts are solid and reliable enough to sign up with.
    They are the most reliable hosts I have used. Unlike many other hosts, with them everything just works and you're not wasting time trying to figure things out. Things happen quickly and effectively.

I was looking for a host that will provide a good Canadian VPS account and was very lucky to have found Rightservers.com solutions. Servers are stable. Sites are always up and run as fast. No issues with viruses or hackers. Highly recommend them.

Deals from legionbox.com and hostsailor.com are worth trying.
    They just are there and it works. You don't need anything else. It is like a car without a bonnet. You know the engine is there inside but you never have to look into it because something is not quite right. It just works and the manufacturer has decided to not add a bonnet because they know you will never need to open it.