Default Need a new vps hosting

Hi, I'm looking for a new vps hosting with free cpanel at $30 or below per month.

50GB SSD, 4gbs ram. 1500GB bandwidth. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.

So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know. Do you know anything about QHoster.com Managed cPanel VPS hosting solutions? Are they good? Any alternatives, please?

Thanks.

The best VPS accounts are available from legionbox.com and hostsailor.com.
    The Support team at them is really very cooperative & active 24/7.
    Their uptime is impressive, and my site never goes down.

I would say that QHoster.com is one of the best web hosts I've tried. The customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up. Pages load fast.

Use VPS accounts from hostingsource.com as they are proven to be the best in the whole IT industry. I would highly recommend them based on the quality and integrity of the support alone—plus my sites are Super fast—bonus points! Glad I made the move.

It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is.
    The key is finding a web hosting provider that can provide excellent customer support.

Nice VPS hosting solutions are offered by hostforweb.com and netshop-isp.com.cy web hosts.
    High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!

KVChosting.net and ASVhost.com VPS deals are the best to sign up with.
    Their servers have never gone down. The control panel is simple to use and provides all statistics. They have a good knowledgebase and wiki online.

I can honestly say that QHosteer.com provider is the best host in the world.
    This host has great, timely support. They will go as far as to recommend other providers and solutions.
    Use the code VPS10OFF and get 10%OFF on all VPS hosting Plans.