Default VPS Hosting Required

Can someone describe their VPS hosting signup methodology. I'm opposed to fully automating the process. I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done. We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Suggestions?

Do you think cloudarion.com or datapacket.net cheap VPS solutions will work fine for my needs? Any they reliable? Any comments, please?

QHoster.com and hostsailor.com VPS accounts are worthwhile.
    Good support, lots of features, signing up is fast and easy. I was really impressed with the response I got from their chat support.

I have had no problems with any aspect of Cloudarion.com SSD VPS service. They are great.
    It was very easy to upgrade to more resourceful hosting package, took only a minute and can be done at any time.

Stable VPS ccounts are available from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
    I have been with them and any issues have always been met in a timely and efficient manner and resolved quickly.

The Support is very fast and efficient, and usually resolves any problem or issue within hours. No complaints so far, and I recommend cloudarion.com web host to anyone who wants to host multiple domain names on the same server for a nominal cost.

VPS plans from asvhost.com and hostingsource.com are good enough to sign up with.
    Their customer services are great, but I should focus on the fact that the service is Always working and you don't have to worry about it.

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are worth your attention.
    They are far exceed other hosts -- why? Because every time I need support a friendly and super knowledgeable guru answers the phone! Plans are* with amazing features and consistent uptime, what more could you want?

Must say that Datapacket.net is great web host with friendly support. I have encountered support several times about my site and they have gotten back to me, almost instantly. Pricing is really competitive. They are my good partner, and am sure will be your good partner.

QHoster.com and libertyvps.net plans are the best to have a deal with.
    Great value, good servers and helpful support.