Default I need help choosing a Video VPS host

I need help choosing a Video VPS host. I need managed hosting with cpanel, at least 2gb of ram, around 60gb of storage. I will be running 2 to 3 websites using wordpress and buddypress for one of the sites. I have good experience with one web host but they are kind of expensive. My budget is $50 to $70 a month.
    Do you think Libertyvps.net Bitcoin VPS hosting will work fine for me? Any reviews, please?
    Alternatives?

I'm so happy to be using Libertyvps.net for all my hosting needs!
    The Bitcoin VPS prices also amazed me. The uptime with them is great, I rarely have any downtime, or lag.

When I found hosting022.com web host, I was excited to see there was online, live support.
    Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.

Deals from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are decent enough to sign up with.
    They have always been wonderful service providers. Even with thorny issues they seem to work quickly and efficiently to get them resolved to my satisfaction.

ASVhost.com and kvchosting.net package plans are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
    Price over quality ratio is amazing. So much service for a fraction of your money.

I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
    Think that you'll not regret having looked at these VPS hosts:
    1) Cloudarion.com
    2) Hostnamaste.com
    3) Midphase.com
    Customer safety is the main goal for these folks. Never experienced any downtime.