Default Need help with choosing a VPS host

I need help choosing a VPS host. I need managed hosting with cpanel, at least 2gb of ram, around 60gb of storage. I will be running 2 to 3 websites using wordpress and buddypress for one of the sites. I have good experience with one web host but they are kind of expensive. My budget is $50 to $70 a month.
    Do you think Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting will work fine for me? Any reviews, please?
    Alternatives?

VPS accounts from legionbox.com and rockhoster.com are good enough to have a deal with.
    Great hosting companies with great staff. Outstanding support! These people are very professional and very helpful and can help you each and every step of web hosting.

Happy with kvchosting.net SSD VPS hosting. Highly recommended. Great uptime - 99.9%
    Good support information including knowledgebase and regularly updated system status.

QHoster.com and hostsailor.com plans are worthwhile.
    I have found that their IT support team is extremely responsive and most of my issues are resolved very quickly.

I transferred my domain once I realized that Hostnamaste.com is a good OpenVZ VPS web host, I didn’t realize what I was missing. Very straight provider, I’m very satisfied and I’m convincing friends to make the move too.

KVChosting.net and legionbox.com VPS accounts are solid and reliable enough to sign up with.
    I knew nothing about web hosting and what the best web hosts are. I was looking for good web hosts and then was referred to the mentioned companies by a friend. And want to say all my hosting dreams come true thanks to them.

I have been hosting my site for over a year and have no problems dealing with Hostnamaste KVM VPS host.
    Not only is their staff knowledgeable and friendly, but their responses are faster than any other hosting company I've been with.

Legionbox.com and libertyvps.net planscan be right for you.
    I highly recommend everybody to work with them. Just go ahead and try. You will never regret it.