Default Good dedicated server?

Hello Folks! I need a managed dedicated server.
    It should have an integrated gpu. Like the ones which come with the i7 series or the E5 series.
    Ram 24Gb is enough. And HDD 2000 gbs max. Any provider recomendations?
    What can you say about NetShop-isp.com.cy dedicated server?
    Will it be worth trying them?
    Alternatives?

Check out plans from kvchosting.net and hostingsource.com as they are proven to be the best.
    Best prices, quality and staff. I haven't seen something better. Their uptime is insane and never had problems with them.

Like NetShop ISP server hosting. Not only is their hardware awesome, they respond like instantly to questions and support issues. They are very good and reliable but recently it takes a lot of time to talk to a support representative via chat, i hope they fix that and they will be the best.

Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore, Hong Kong.
    Happy with NetShop-isp.com.cy hosting. I have sent in support tickets that were answered in less then one hour. Great job.

Erm... good communication and customer service ..er.. is the key to a great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades. I am happy dealing with netshop-isp.com.cy decent provider! Never had a problem with downtime. Support tickets are always answered promptly and clarification provided whenever needed.