Default Good hosting for Wordpress website?

I am planning to launch my Wordpress website. I need to find reliable hosting provider that supports video and Wordpress web sites on its shared hosting account.
    Found Rockhoster.com web host, but I am not sure if I can trust them.
    The price for their plans meets my budget.
    Do they allow to host video and wordpress web site?
    Do you know anything about them?

QHoster.com and planethoster.com are good companies for hosting Wordpress-oriented web sites.
    Within minutes, I get not only a response, but a resolution to my issue. Keep up excellent work.

Overall, Rockhoster.com is a great host that I would recommend. The Control Panel, being well-organized and user-friendly, is easy to navigate; same goes for the File Manager and other sections of the CP. Diskspace and Bandwidth are good.

If you value excellent service, advice and professional support don't look any further. Rockhoster.com is great!
    This web host, besides a robust infrastructure, has an exceptional support. They've handled every ticket quickly, and with the responses you'd want from the very start.

I stumbled upon Rockhoster.com and found their services to be well priced for what I was looking for.
    Support helped me to upgrade easily to SSH access when I needed it which required putting me on a new server.

I'd draw your attention to deals from qhoster.com and hostingsource.com.
    Excellent value for your money, very good support and quality of network/servers. Highly recommended!