Default Dedicated Server Suggestions please?

Hello,
    I want dedicated server, please suggest me which provider is good for me as per my requirement.
    Budget 140-150$
    Processor E3 1230v2, Ram 16GB, Hard Disk 1TB x 2, Bandwidth Normal 3tb, 5tb
    Need good uptime and support for OS reload etc.
    I searched kvchosting.net web servers. Do you think I can trust them?
    What other hosts can you recommend me to visit?

Servers from legionbox.com and hostsailor.com are reliable enough to sign up with.
    They are reliable and very honest hosts. They do everything that they claim and keep their promises. The cPanel works well and has tons of features which are always updated and additions are always made, unlike my old hosts who never changed. They always update their servers to the latest version. Support is good and reliable and all of their features have been useful to me on my site.

With kvchosting.net server hosting I don't worry. First time I checked my site sometimes, accessibility, speed.
    But now - there are no check need. It's only working.
    Good support knowledge.

I definitely would recommend kvchosting.net dedicated server to any friends of mine. As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host. They have easy to use admin section and one click installs. Nothing to worry about, they are professional.

The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
    I would recommend anyone to kvchosting.net US web host. The pricing is competitive in my opinion..

Think that I will stay a long-term customer! Good hosting provider.