Default Hosting with DDoS protection?

Hey,
    I wonder if you aware of any good VPS provider with DDoS protection.
    I came across Hosting022.com EU VPS solutions. Are they good for hosting video materials?
    What is your opinion about them? Are they reliable? What provider is better? Why?

You can also check out NetShop-isp.com.cy and also Datapacket.net VPS hosting solutions.
    They provide a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.
    Great pricing... they also passed on the savings to me due to nice discounts.

Accounts from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com are worthwhile.
    They are trustworthy for what you need. They are great hosts for any type of sites.

I can highly recommend Hosting022.com hosting service. Great support. Stable servers in Serbia.
    It provides me with a good value hosting solution with many plan features and a quality service.

QHoster.com and hostsailor.com VPS accounts are solid and trustworthy enough to sign up with.
    Great hosts and great staff. Excellent product with outstanding up time.

I am pleased with the value of centohost.com EU hosting service and the customer service.
    Great support. Great Pricing. Great package.

KVChosting.net and ASVhost.com accounts can be the best for your IT business.
    I am always satisfied with the quality service they offer. Also, the customer service is TOP quality. Whatever the situation, they are always ready and prepared to assist and make sure everything works perfectly.