Default Hosting Providers with good tech support?

Hi,
    I would like to know some best hosting providers who are not offering a huge amount of space but a specific quota of disk space with the best up-time and security.
    Any info on gthost.com, reliablehost.com, hostingsource.com hosting providers?
    Any reviews, discount codes? What host is better?

I have dedicated server and it works perfect, I dont have any problem. I recommend Hostingsource.com
    They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.

Servers from legionbox.com and planethoster.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    They are simply the best hosts I've ever used. 5 star customer service and they are always fast and responsive to help. The site runs fast and smooth and I've never had a single server outage or problem. I recommend them to everyone I know. Couldn't be happier with their services!

I can honestly say that GTHost.com has lived up to what is advertised. Like their Instant Servers.
    I am very happy with the performance of my sites there. You can choose from 17 server locations.

The main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

Out of all the hosting i have tried, Hostingsource.com is the best one. The pricing is very good, especially for what you buy for it. Enough space and bandwidth and the servers are powerful for running of my web site. I've never seen such an elite service!