Default need new windows vps hosting

Hi,
    I am looking for a new windows vps hosting at $50 or below per month. 30GB SSD, 2gbs ram. 700GB bandwidth.
    I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford. So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know. Do you know anything about cloudarion.com Windows VPS solutions? Are they good? Any alternatives, please?

Give cloudarion.com hosting a try. Easy to use, friendly interface.
    They are super-reliable, highly communicative re: any changes, and above all superb customer support.

ASVhost.com and rockhoster.com VPS plans are worth your attention.
    Summary:
    - Great customer service
    - Outstanding up-time
    - Economical pricing
    - Highly recommended.

Can highly recommend cloudarion.com to any webmaster or newbie looking for reliable and stable hosting.
    They have fantastic uptime! It is a steal to get hosting this cheap, with such great features, in a great datacenter.

KVChosting.net as well as ASVhost.com services are decent enough to sign up with.
    The price-quality ratio is among the best I've met. The server administration dashboard is a very nice and professional, which gives me a great experience. Quick response time! I highly recommend them.

KVChosting.net and legionbox.com VPS accounts are reliable enough to sign up with.
    Awesome service, can't be faulted. Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. A pleasure to deal with. High quality service I've not experienced elsewhere. 110% highly recommended.

I've been using INSIGHT WEB HOSTING VPS hosting for a long period of time and everything works good.
    The customer service has been extremely quick, efficient and friendly. Support it is the best.

QHoster.com and hostsailor.com deals are solid and reliable enough to have a deal with.
    Support & Hosting Management system are quite good. Servers work with no glitches. And prices are competitive.