Default Looking for a Shared hosting

I am looking for a cheap shared hosting with dedicated ip.
    Anyone has any good idea or any details of any provider.
    budget is 10 usd.
    Requirements
    20gb hosting space
    Dedicated ip
    100% uptime.
    What are your views on webhost.pro cpanel web hosting? Are they affordable? Any other host for comparison, please? Thanks.
    Regards

Well, QHoster.com is superb webhost - uptime perfect, fast support team, fast servers, Cpanel, pricing is cheaper than other hosting provider - they are EXCELLENT. Highly recommend their cPanel web hosting.

KVChosting.net and hostingsource.com shared plans are the best to sign up with.
    No problems at all. I feel confident that my sites are up and running at all times.

You precisely will not regret having looked at hostingsource.com and also netshop-isp.com.cy web hosts.
    They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

Deals from planethoster.com and rockhoster.com can be suitable for meeting all your needs.
    The support is amazing, promptly and all my problems were resolved regardless of the issue at no time. Is really hard to find this type of organization with support as good as they are providing?

I'm the webmaster for several sites, and I'll be moving all of them to hostforweb.com web hosting.
    I can give them, but they get a 5 out of 5 for service/helpdesk, without a doubt.

The best shared hosting plans are available from libertyvps.net and planethoster.com.
    Always give prompt replies and solutions to any issues. Services to anyone looking for great service and affordable prices. They have very responsive customer service.