Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: link bucks

Default link bucks

I just joined link bucks and i was wondering how they are. if there is anything wrong with there program and all because i joined triond and everything that i posted was rejected so i thought that triond was a joke because of that but i came across linkbucks last night and joined and i need to know is it worth it to try to use it or is it a waste of time to use

thanks in advance
    yours truly
    cj monaco

1st of all triond is a honest site.. I have lots of payment proof from them..ur all artical the did not approved bez ita not orginal thats why...

and link bucks also a good site but till now I don't have any payment proof there.

U can check my blog then u will know the work - The site link is - http://want4money.blogspot.com/2008/...site_1128.html

Although u did not find anything then pls see this vidio -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1ECZ7zZjLI

or use this link to see this vidio -
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1ECZ...site_1128.html

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

triond is a honest site it requires original articles never published before ,and link buck is separate thing you can earn from it if some one clicks on the link.

i have read blOg of the site that says they are legit although i really haven't

tried the site yet...

also linkbucks has a forum maybe yOu shOuld try exploring they're fOrum and see sOme member cOmments

friends, linkbucks and usercash is completely different from triond, but to be frank since I haven't used linkbucks yet I don't have any idea if it's legit or not. But from other members' reviews it seems it's also a honest site.

Can any one please explain what linkbucks is all about? Triond is an article submission programe, where you have to submit article and if this is an original one, they accept it. But what linkbucks is doing?

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Can any one please explain what linkbucks is all about? Triond is an article submission programe, where you have to submit article and if this is an original one, they accept it. But what linkbucks is doing?
    i think this site is used to promote your links if im right when yOu join youll give you link example your webpage or your blog then other members will view them and youll do the same view others pages to make a traffic atleast that what i understand about the site

This is what linkreferral program is doing, if this site is also do the same thing, there must be some 'bucks' assciated with it, i.e., there must be some option to earn money with that link exchange. Let's see what it is actually doing.

I think there are many users complaining about link bucks now and triond is just working fine i believe

I also know that troind is a very legit site and it pays its members, I think the next month I will get my first payment.

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    I think there are many users complaining about link bucks now and triond is just working fine i believe
    Linkbucks converts your links and whenever someone clicks on that link you get paid. And triond is an article writting site. So they earn in different ways.

I think in this site there is some problem - bez its not showing properly ur all hits.. So, I left this site allredy and join onother one...

Well i saw some people who earn more than $10 daily from link bucks. But i don't know how they earn that much. If it is true then it is a really good earning site.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Well i too joined the site and it is the site in which we can convert our links into paid links.Whenever a user clicks on it then the user will be redirected to main site after displaying an ad.

Linkbucks is a legit site , better than linkbee.as it pays the member I heard about that.

i have been registered under it but the problem is that they didnt respond me about my site and i gave 2 to 3 times with yahoo and when i though yahoo has facing some problem so i tried giving gmail nothung worked out perfectly .so hadnt have any experience about it.heard it was good

Although linkbuck may be a good way to earn some money. In other blogs, i see there are members complaining about linkbucks as the ads pop up for the link and then visitors may not know what to do next by clicking next button, which annoying visitors and stop the link promotion.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    Linkbucks converts your links and whenever someone clicks on that link you get paid. And triond is an article writting site. So they earn in different ways.
    I'm also using linkbucks but sadly after getting clicks also my earning showing zero but some percentage is showing like 70%,i dont know what are those.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by john
    Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    I'm also using linkbucks but sadly after getting clicks also my earning showing zero but some percentage is showing like 70%,i dont know what are those.
    some affiliate program like this doesn't showing real statistic we should have.
    That's why some people gibing negative comment about this site

always people are earning revenues from linkbucks by using it in different forums, I saw in a site called javiust they used and within few days they have to iridicate that as members are complaining.