Default Looking for a VPS - the right way

Hello forum, i'm currently using a human managed server, that i always monitor. So i want to look for a VPS solution that will fit my needs.
    First of all it will be running 5 websites, 3 with some traffic and 2 of them almost dead.
    When i say traffic, i'm talking about a maximum of 300 users browsing some picture galleries (max 150k each picture) on 3 of the websites.
    The rest are static HTML pages, noone will manage them.
    Question is, do you think that a 2 core processor, 3gb ram, 100 GB SSD will be enough?
    What are your views on NetShop-isp.com.cy VPS solutions? Can I trust them? Any feedbacks?
    Thank you!

Well qhoster.com and hostsailor.com VPS plans are quite right for meeting all your needs.
    The customer service is 110% helpful each and every time I have a question or as I am trying to figure out how puzzle pieces fit together. I highly recommend them as a host- because they go above and beyond with their technical support, professionalism, knowledge, and kindness.

IMHO, Greenwebpage.com team will meet your needs in terms of reliable hosting service. I've received prompt service and advice; they regularly send out notices about possible service issues and equipment upgrades; they do a good job of keeping their terrific suite of add-on scripts up to date and maintained.

ASVhost.com and hostsailor.com accounts the best to have a deal with.
    I'm very pleased with their services so far, and would gladly recommend them to others. They were also very polite and helpful in answering my pre-sales questions, and I'm happy with the performance-enhancing features that they offer for my sites.

Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore. I'm absolutely thrilled with netshop-isp.com.cy support! They’re very polite and patient when I made a bunch of mistakes (on my part, of course) with signing up and whatnot.

VPS plans from qhoster.com and hostingsource.com are worth your attention.
    Good speed, fast support and see no down time yet! The best value at them is friendly support.

I've always been frustrated by hosting in the past. Not with NetShop ISP VPS hosting.
    Good support information including knowledge-base and regularly updated system status.
    Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.

VPS plans from libertyvps.net and hostsailor.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
    Fastest servers I’ve ever used with unmatched customer service. The amount of value you get for what you’re paying is astronomical.