Default Where can I get SSD VPS?

Dear fellow members,
    I have a question: where do you get your SSD VPS services from?
    Have you ever heard of CloudArion VPS hosting? What server locations do they offer?
    Are they good enough for this purpose?

ASVhost.com and maxrdp.com VPS plans can be right for meeting all your demands.
    They are really good website hosts. They have a variety of hosting options and a variety of options. The pricing is budget friendly.

I can highly recommend Cloudarion.com SSD VPS hosting services to any webmaster or newbie looking for reliable and stable hosting. They answered my email right away; and were even vailable by MSN when I was in a real pinch. My last host helped me get set up ... then I could never reach them again.

KVChosting.net and legionbox.com VPS plans are solid and reliable for meeting the needs of all their customers.
    I couldn't be happier with them as I write this. I highly recommend them, absolutely fabulous.

My experience with cloudarion.com web host, thus far, has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications; very professional, prompt, and friendly administration. This host seems to be geared towards the professional web designer, but they were still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself.

Diskspace and Bandwidth are good. Cloudarion.com customer support helped me with the process of upgrading and now my website is running fast and efficiently. Everything works fine. Recommended.

Plans from rockhoster.com and asvhost.com are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
    24x7 into 365 days uptime which is worth paying every penny.