Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Can I have both "business" and "premium"

Well, I heard that we can have two paypal accounts either personal or business; or personal or premium.. But I would like to know can I have business and premium? or "personal + premium + business"?

no you are entitled to have 1 personal and other premier/business, if that is not the case, all your accounts will get limited.
    SmartzKool

I think - paypal is only allow one person one account. So, U can creat only 1 personal or 1 other premier/business, if that is not the case, all your accounts will get limited.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    I think - paypal is only allow one person one account. So, U can creat only 1 personal or 1 other premier/business, if that is not the case, all your accounts will get limited.
    that is true, i was having 2 personal accounts previously but closed one of them because it is against their TOS/rules.
    SmartzKool

i had closed one paypal account before as well.
    because it was not verified i did not care about it.
    but one of my friends said since it was an very old account(creadted in 2006) i should have a consideration not to close it.
    but for security i did.
    because i dont think others will buy this old account and so it is of no value to me.

Default Re: Can I have both "business" and "premium&q

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Well, I heard that we can have two paypal accounts either personal or business; or personal or premium.. But I would like to know can I have business and premium? or "personal + premium + business"?
    Have a business account what is the use?for us?

I want to know.

Well, Smartzkool and Paramita are saying totally contradicting things, or may be I am misunderstanding. I think Paypal only allows an individual to have one personal account and one business/premier account.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Well, Smartzkool and Paramita are saying totally contradicting things, or may be I am misunderstanding. I think Paypal only allows an individual to have one personal account and one business/premier account.
    your answer is quite clear now.i dont think there is any person can misunderstand other meanings of others.

for now i have a personel account and a premium one.and i login them often.and no problem to both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    your answer is quite clear now.i dont think there is any person can misunderstand other meanings of others.

for now i have a personel account and a premium one.and i login them often.and no problem to both of them.
    i agree with you elliotthn personal account is free so we can;t open two accounts from same PC and use it but for premium and business accounts PP charge high fees so they don't have right to delete or block accounts.

Yup you are right. I also meant the same. Paramita is wrong because according to her only 1 account can be created in paypal.
    SmartzKool

Do you have any idea why paypal don't allow one premium and one business? We can use premium account for my personal purpose, and business account for my business purpose.

Do you have any idea why paypal don't allow one premium and one business? We can use premium account for my personal purpose, and business account for my business purpose.
    Well i think it might against PP TOS as both will be use for other work so we just have one option to select account as Business we can use for business and premium for personal use so both are different type of account but i think their will be some strong reason behind it !

Default Re: Can I have both "business" and "premium&q

I think You can have two types of PayPal account only. You can have one Personal account and If you want Business / Premium you can have any one of these two.

I have heard and also read from many forums that if you will open account which you cannot then they can limit your account and then you will have to wait for that limit to remove.

So better not to have both business and Premium. I think both account is not require also.

Default Re: Can I have both "business" and "premium&a

Quote Originally Posted by tiger
    I think You can have two types of PayPal account only. You can have one Personal account and If you want Business / Premium you can have any one of these two.

I have heard and also read from many forums that if you will open account which you cannot then they can limit your account and then you will have to wait for that limit to remove.

So better not to have both business and Premium. I think both account is not require also.
    Well no one like to create problem from opening two account peoples only try to get away from Problem anyway it is not profitable also to keep two accounts so better use free account if we don't have lot's of transaction and high transfer also !

yes right.. now one would like to have two kinds of accounts.. either personal or premium/business account will do. But again I have heard somewhere that we can have two account but email id and account number should be different.. I need to search the link in paypal now to find the truth.

yes right.. now one would like to have two kinds of accounts.. either personal or premium/business account will do. But again I have heard somewhere that we can have two account but email id and account number should be different.. I need to search the link in paypal now to find the truth.
    If owners are differents, you can of course have several, i.e. if you're the owner of several companies you can open one account for each + one for your personal use
    Hidden Content : 8500 new affiliates signed up in a week
    10% 2nd tier => Hidden Content !

Well you need to use different emails id and username details for both account as we our main login user name is email only and i am not sure you will get any kind of information on Paypal site expect you contact paypal and clear your doubts ....

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Well you need to use different emails id and username details for both account as we our main login user name is email only and i am not sure you will get any kind of information on Paypal site expect you contact paypal and clear your doubts ....
    yes right and also in paypal they have not mentioned anywhere that you cannot have more then one account.. then why people think about it and talking about it? We can have as many account as we want but as you said email id and the bnk account number should be different in all.. then there will not be any problem.

If we want the account with same bank detail then this might be the case.. and we should have two personal and one business..! Right?

tiger,do you mean we can have more than two accounts in paypal?ohh,some people do have many accounts but they are good at protecting their accounts because they know how to put the details in the profiles.
    but i dont know whats the use of owning multi accounts.maybe they can only sell some old accounts to people who need it.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    tiger,do you mean we can have more than two accounts in paypal?ohh,some people do have many accounts but they are good at protecting their accounts because they know how to put the details in the profiles.
    but i dont know whats the use of owning multi accounts.maybe they can only sell some old accounts to people who need it.
    Well i have also heard we can't open more than 1 account in PP but if anyone have multiple account he might use it for exchange or scam peoples by running any site like HYIP, PTC, Auto Surf but still i haven't heard that anyone have more than 2 PP accounts ........