Hybrid View

Default Reliable hosting for Wordpress?

Hi,
    I need a few decent providers for Wordpress.
    So far I'm checking QHoster.com cheap cPanel hosting solutions in Europe.
    Do you believe it is good option? Any reviews? Alternatives?

Plans from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    They are simply the best hosts I've ever used. 5 star customer service and they are always fast and responsive to help. The site runs fast and smooth and I've never had a single server outage or problem. I recommend them to everyone I know. Couldn't be happier with their services!

So far I've had a great experience with QHoster.com web host, little to no technical issues, and when they do happen, the staff is quick to resolve them. Our website consists of many student resumes in pdf format, and so far we've received positive feedback from users of the website in terms of loading speeds.

Excellent value hosting packages and a service that I cannot fault, plus a sense of humour. QHoster.com is ok.
    They accept Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller and more.

KVChosting.net and legionbox.com plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
    They are the most reliable hosts I have used. Unlike many other hosts, with them everything just works and you're not wasting time trying to figure things out. Things happen quickly and effectively.

Happy running my websites at QHoster.com cPanel hosting account. They've helped me more than I even thought I needed it and installing apps on my page is as simple as clicking a button in their awesome admin page. Thumbs up!