Default Server hosting? need powerful one

Requirements:
    - 3 tbs of disk space, - 42 tbs of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support
    I am considering GThost.com server hosting packages.
    What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

QHoster.com and maxrdp.com servers are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
    It's impressive how they manage to stay consistent with price, having no hidden random fees, and all of their features and speed/bandwidth is always up to par.

As a webmaster + have some knowledge in designing I had problems with other local hosts so I decided a change was necessary. I cannot say enough good things about GTHost.com instant server hosting. USA - 10 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Santa Clara, Seattle. Canada - 3 locations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver. Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris.

We host a handful of websites for family and friends. GTHost.com is the host you can always rely on. The Setup tool about 20 minutes - this is cool. The support team is responsive. They tolerate my stupid questions and over-reactions with professional responses.

Servers from qhoster.com and maxrdp.com are well-balanced and their pricing policy is simple and flexible.
    Their support is wonderful. Real people help in real time help kindly with issues big and small.

ASVhost.com and hostsailor.com servers can be quite right for you.
    They are definitely your to-go hosting providers whenever you want to buy a powerful and cheap hosting/server for your companies and for your clients. Their power specifics are just a lot better than enough, it provides more than enough resources for you to run a website smoothly.

I am happy with GTHost.com customer service and am also happy with the control panel.
    Uptime has been great - 99.9% guaranteed. Got SSL certificate and IP address from them at minimal cost.

The best instant server hosting provider I've ever experienced by a long way.