Default need new windows vps hosting

Hi,
    I am looking for a new windows vps hosting at $30 or below per month.
    30GB SSD, 2gbs ram. 700GB bandwidth. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.
    So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.
    Do you know anything about Rightservers.com managed solutions?
    Are they good? Any alternatives, please?

Hostsailor.com and legionbox.com VPS accounts are worthwhile.
    Their services are awesome deals at the price and they have undeniable, reliable uptime! It's no wonder they've been in business for years and will be for many more.

I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.

Take a look at hostingsource.com VPS hosting plans. They're offering 50% off the price now.
    Absolutely one of the greatest web hosts that I have ever deal with.

If your site experiences more traffic than the server can handle, it goes down. The same is true if any of the other sites hosted on your server are overloaded. I have used some web hosting service, this happened always.

Now I am happy with Bullten.com hosting - no headaches at all. Highly recommend this flexible host!

Quality managed solutions are available from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
    You will never regret your time with you guys. Money well spent if you ask me.

There is no need to choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with. Just try to compare these hosts:
    1) Arvixe.com
    2) Libertyvps.net
    3) Webhost.pro
    They've nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.

KVChosting.net and legionbox.com plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
    Their reply time is beyond expectations, but their proactivity to solve a problem is what stands out.