Default Managed solutions for entrepreneurs?

Need over 2 tbs of disk space. Linux.
    40 Tbs of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
    What can you say about Hosting022.com managed solutions for entrepreneurs?

They offer solutions starting from $65/mo. Is the price ok? Any feedbacks, reviews?

I'd recommend hosting022 quite highly if you're looking for professional host for personal or business needs in Serbia. My business has grown as a direct result of the service and support they offer. The connection/download page speed is very good!

You know qhoster.com and planethoster.com solutions are the best to have a deal with.
    Their Support is excellent. They solve any hosting related problem within while you are chatting with them.

Accounts from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    I want to say that their support is super available! I have several plans for my projects, and I can truly say that they are the best at hosting. Very fast answers, big support!

My site is always up and running. When I update my site, changes are immediately noticeable. The Control Panel, being well-organized and user-friendly, is easy to navigate. Overall, Hosting022.com is a great Serbia web host that I would recommend.

QHoster.com and planethoster.com plans are worth trying.
    Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.