Default Fast VPS Hosting Required

Can someone describe their VPS hosting signup methodology. I'm opposed to fully automating the process. I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done. We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Suggestions?
    What are your views on Rightservers.com Managed VPS solutions?
    Are they good? Any reviews?

Go ahead and give Rightservers.com managed solutions a try. The service is cheap with lots of great features.
    Very good web hosting. The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com are worth trying.
    Their servers come with one of the industry's most complete set of standard features and services at no additional cost.

VPS plans from legionbox.com and planethoster.com are worth your attention.
    Speed is very good, if not excellent. I spend only several minutes to see the possibilities and my site was up in less than half an hour. Great job guys! My customers will be very pleased.

Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
    Take a look at these ones: Kvchosting.net, Mddhosting.com and also Cloudarion.com VPS solutions.
    High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!

VPS plans from planethoster.com and hostsailor.com are the best to sign up with due to their top-notch services with high uptime and quality support.
    Their prices and ratings are great. You'll be very impressed with their reliable service and helpful tech support resources. Their online tools are all very intuitive and user friendly.