Default Need help with choosing a VPS host

I need help choosing a VPS host. I need managed hosting with cpanel, at least 2gb of ram, around 60gb of storage. I will be running 2 to 3 websites using wordpress and buddypress for one of the sites. I have good experience with one web host but they are kind of expensive. My budget is $50 to $70 a month.
    Do you think Exmasters.com VPS hosting will work fine for me? Any reviews, please?
    Alternatives?

As far as I concerned server location is important. I recommend you to check that in various regions.
    If you check in EU - have a look at qhoster.com. If you are concerned to get solution in USA - rockhoster.com is good option.

VPS accounts from qhoster.com and rockhoster.com are worth trying.
    Service, as always, is excellent. Their support team had all the answers I needed and I'm very appreciative that and their staff are willing to spend time helping customers get more out of their web space rather than adopting a "system problems only" policy.

Try to widen the range of your search!
    Netshop-isp.com.cy is always available for my questions and they are quick to respond. This in itself is remarkable. Highly recommend their VPS hosting solutions. There is no way I would go any where else! I've only had a wonderful experience with this host.

Just want to say that kvchosting.net and qhoster.com are worth trying.
    The quality/price is very good and hosting is recommended for people who are interested in getting quality services.

Reasonable price, reliable service and good tech support! ANY ticket I submitted had a response in less than 10 minutes and the staff at exmasters.com were always willing to help work through an issue. The main point here is that if you do need help, it's there for you.

Accounts from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com can be good for you.
    All is good, nothing negative to say, support is very fast, all problems are solved in a very short time at a very affordable price. I recommend them without any reservation, go to them.

I found exmasters.com after days of reading reviews about hundreds of hosting services. That was seven years ago. I now have dozens of businesses, along with family and friends, as clients with them. The uptime is very good and I haven't faced any problems yet.