Default need new windows vps hosting

Hi,
    I am looking for a new windows vps hosting at $50 or below per month.
    30GB SSD, 2gbs ram. 700GB bandwidth. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.
    So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.
    Do you know anything about Rockhoster.com KVM VPS solutions?
    Are they good? Any alternatives, please?

I was recommended to try Rockhoster.com as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support. the online chat facility has been very good from a customer service point of view, and they are very helpful when it comes to getting your own website up and running.

KVChosting.net and legionbox.com plans are decent and reliable enough to sign up with.
    Best prices, quality and staff. I haven't seen something better. Their uptime is insane and never had problems with them.

I found Hostnamaste.com web host and needed to transfer my files to their KVM VPS hosting account. I couldn't have done it without support team, their replies were quick and the instructions were easy to follow, which made it possible for even a non-techie like me to do.

My experience with Exmasters.com web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications. Seriously, i've tried many web hosts and so far, this one has been the BEST! Highly recommend their VPS hosting solutions.

Libertyvps.net and asvhost.com accounts are decent and trustworthy enough to sign up with.
    I am so impressed by the efficiency. My ticket was resolved within minutes of being submitted. Amazing!!!