Default Need help with choosing a VPS host

I need help choosing a VPS host. I need managed hosting with cpanel, at least 2gb of ram, around 60gb of storage. I will be running 2 to 3 websites using wordpress and buddypress for one of the sites. I have good experience with one web host but they are kind of expensive. My budget is $50 to $70 a month.
    What are your views on QHoster.com cPanel managed VPS hosting? Are they reliable?

QHoster.com is a good hosting provider. Just check their reviews and you will make sure. Also libertyvps.net can be a good option if you are looking for offshore service.

Recommend QHoster.com VPS more than highly. Uptime is perfect and speed connectivity is pretty fast.
    The provider receives my full recommendation and appreciation for getting quality hosting services...

I haven't had any issues with https://libertyvps.net/

I've been with QHoster.com for 8 months and already I can tell I'm going to stick around for a while. They are just amazing. The crazy part is that I get support responses in HOURS, not days. Most of my questions are answered in less than 4 hours, which is fantastic.

Use VPS plans which kvchosting.net and maxrdp.com provide.
    24/7 support MEANS 24/7 support unlike other hosts. Very helpful and friendly; they don’t play the blame game and resolves issues quickly.

Recommend QHoster.com for those who want to run commercial websites. Actually, this is THE best hosting out there. Great prices and great reliability. They never point you in a direction on your own but see the issue closed by staying with it and putting their time in selflessly.