Default Fast VPS in Europe

Hello,
    I have Opencart based online shop. I want add up to 100 000 products. and 3000 menus/submenus
    Can someone recommend fast VPS for me?
    (and is there any example website)
    I have search many offers, but i don't know which one is best..
    Any comments on Virtono.com and also Planethoster.com hosting solutions?
    What other hosts can you recommend me to visit?

In the beginning, I was wary of how about the use of online tech support, but I often receive a reply within 5-10 minutes, and never more than a day's response. The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of Virtono.com support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.

Like their Web Hosting - Pay €1 EUR and get 6 months of premium Web Hosting.

I think you should broaden the range of your search.
    Nice VPS in Europe are offered by NetShop-isp.com.cy and also Libertyvps.net web hosts.
    Their professionals are able to customize any services/features you may need.

QHoster.com and planethoster.com accounts can be right for you.
    Fastest servers I’ve ever used with unmatched customer service. The amount of value you get for what you’re paying is astronomical.

According to my personal experience Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS is great. All questions were answered and not just some of them. And when I had difficulties with some of the setup, they fixed things nearly immediately.

VPS plans from hostingsource.com and qhoster.com are reliable and trustworthy enough to sign up with.
    The price-quality ratio is among the best I've met. The server administration dashboard is a very nice and professional, which gives me a great experience. Quick response time! I highly recommend them.