Default Right server provider ...

Comparing servers from maxrdp.com and qhoster.com, which one would you sign up with being in my place?

I can give QHoster.com web host DOUBLE THUMBS UP! Seriously, i've tried many web hosting providers and so far, this has been the BEST! Now I am fully-satisfied, the speed has been great, uptime is perfect (my site is always online and accessible to my visitors), and their customer support is really professional (work 24/7 and always available, even at midnight).

I am 100% sure that MaxRDP.com USA dedicated servers will be worth ordering.
    I would recommend them to anyone and also do as I build websites for people and often use this host.

The first time i registered with Maxrdp.com it was for a single site of a local newspaper in my country.
    It's good cheap hosting. The support is good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.

If you are thinking about switching, Maxrdp.com is the provider to go with. Like their windows servers. The customer service is great as well. Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help.